The 4A's maintains a cumulative analysis of published agency review/search activity. The Accounts in Review analysis includes:
- The account in review, winner (if known), incumbent & finalists;
- The nature of agency services that were reviewed;
- Approximate billings and/or approximate agency revenue/gross income, where known (12 ranges are specified at the end of the report);
- If a search consultant was involved the consultant is noted; and
- The marketer's business sector, designated into 34 categories.
The information is provided on a spreadsheet so members can readily sort the information.
Reviews that had pending statuses dating back to 2012 and completed in 2013 have been shaded in blue.
If you have review activity that you want to include in the 4A's Accounts in Review Analysis please send the details to Helen Miranda, email@example.com.
2012 Year End Accounts in Review
2013 First Quarter Accounts in Review
2013 First Half of the Year Accounts in Review
2013 Third Quarter Accounts in Review
2013 Year End Accounts in Review