Reports to: SVP, Human Resources Director
Provides administrative support to the SVP, Human Resources Director as well as schedules appointments and performs other clerical duties for HR team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages supervisor’s calendar.
- Manages supervisor’s expense account.
- Conducts Internet Research.
- Screens incoming telephone calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Takes and transcribes dictation, and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to various teams within the company.
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling/coordinating event budget.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheet files.
- Assists HR Team members with travel arrangements, special projects, vacation scheduling and ordering supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Five plus years of work experience supporting senior level management.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Personal Computer proficiency; MS Office preferred including MS Outlook.
Does not supervise the work of others.
Normal office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Employee must be able to see. Employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Download this job description.doc