Level of Experience
Provides excellent service to all executives with regard to all travel related matters. Must possess an inherent understanding of service and should be familiar with all policies and procedures related to travel.
- Effectively executes travel policies and procedures.
- Handles all special requests from executives.
- Monitors and insures that executives travel on different flights.
- Communicates all flying regulations to Associate Director to ensure proper information is distributed.
- Monitors and is responsible for making sure that only specific executives travel first class.
- Negotiates rates and maintains cost effectiveness at all times.
- Earns respect of all Agency personnel.
- Demonstrates loyalty to department.
- Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with outside vendors.
- Oversees and manages daily workflow of Coordinators.
- Allows Coordinators to have sense of ownership with projects.
- Anticipates needs of employees and responds pro-actively at all times.
- Exhibits effective problem-solving skills.
- Displays sound judgment.
- Demonstrates effective writing skills.
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Demonstrates a passion for excellence in everything they do.
- Acknowledges that every person’s contribution is as important as the next and their actions nurture the concept of team.
- Demonstrates respect for all others, internally and externally.
- Creates and promotes loyalty to the Agency and the Agency’s culture.
Download this job description.doc