1. Handles administrative details connected with broadcast production.
2. Responsible for broadcast traffic.
3. Maintains broadcast library and agency release file.
4. Reports to Broadcast Production Manager.
1. Handle agency end of talent payments.
2. Maintain agency broadcast library.
3. Distribute all films and tapes to broadcast stations.
4. Maintain agency release file.
5. Perform miscellaneous administrative duties for broadcast production manager and/or creative directors.
1. Payments made on time, accurately, no penalties.
2. At least one copy of all broadcast production always available, multiple copies of working films and tapes securely filed and available. No pilferage.
3. Correct materials delivered on time with correct instructions for return or destruction.
4. Releases filed by job number and readily available. No legal problems due to absence of proper releases.
5. Supervisors happy.
Download this job description.doc