Director, Broadcast Production
Responsible for editing television and long format videos, as well as recording scratch audio tracks.
1. Digitizes and organizes all footage for use in videos.
2. Provides invaluable creative input on all initial scripts and throughout the post-production process.
3. Responsible for putting together videos, per specs of the job.
4. Designs graphics and creates edit effects.
5. With producer and the creative team, screens all cuts throughout the approval process.
6. Addresses all agency and /or client cut changes.
7. Supervises / attends final post.
8. Archives all footage at the wrap of each job.
9. Generates all edit invoices.
10. Maintains all edit equipment, trouble shoots problems, and actively facilitates repairs.
11. Owns any other duties/responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
Must be detail oriented, adept at multi-tasking, and a self-starter. Individual must also remain calm during stressful situations while managing urgent deadlines, organizing and multi tasking a variety of details in ever changing situations and have a diplomatic and problem-solving attitude. Must be proficient with Avid Adrenaline, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Protools, and DVD Studio Pro.
BA/BS Degree from a four-year college with two or more years of related work experience in a broadcast environment.
Download this job description.doc