Directs, administers, and coordinates the external activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors. Leads and directs the following functions and/or business units: Account Management, Creative, Media, and Entertainment. Assists the CEO in the development of organization policies and goals that cover the operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of those functions and/or business units mentioned above.
• Guides and directs the members of management in the creation, execution, and communication of products and materials resulting from those services.
• Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and growth objectives. Recommends their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Delegates portions of activities, responsibilities, and authorities, as necessary and desirable, to organization staff falling under his/her scope of authority. Insures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
• Directs and personally participates in acquisition and growth activities, including investigations, evaluations, and negotiations, in accordance with objectives and plans established by the CEO and the Board of Directors.
• Recommends changes in organization, as required by the development and growth of the business. Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization. Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions and/or business units falling under his/her responsibility.
Download this job description.doc