Reports to: Group Creative Director
Responsible for all aspects of client’s print advertising, collateral material, logo development and typography.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designs and produces art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media, such as books, magazines, newspapers, television, electronic media and packaging.
• Designs media in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the clients needs.
• Interacts with art directors.
• Adheres to client budget and time constraints.
• Presents new ideas to members of the team.
• Monitors projects through all phases of production.
• Develops designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university required.
• Four or more years of work experience in the graphics design field required.
• Ability to press check preferred.
• Understanding of printing process, photography, illustration and typography preferred.
Download this job description.doc