Reports To: Director of Finance
Applies principles of accounting to analyze past and present financial operations and estimates future revenues and expenditures to prepare budget.
• Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses
• Works with account groups to develop budgets, staffing plans and manage overall costs associated with client specific activity.
• Establishes, or recommends to Director of Finance, economic objectives and policies for the group that they manage.
• Aggressively pursues new ways to enhance overall agency profitability.
• Works with senior staff to ensure profitability
• Documents revenues and expenditures expected and submits to management.
• Maintains budgeting systems which provide control of expenditures made to carry out activities, such as production, maintenance, or to project activities
• Advises management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Interprets budgets to management.
• Attends interdepartmental briefings
• Must be an industry leader with highly visible profile with 5+ years of experience within an advertising agency setting
• Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal relationships (Excellent communication skills, both written and oral)
• Strong problem solving skills, and detail oriented
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
Download this job description.doc