Reports to: V.P. / Director of Information Technology
Responsible for the development, integration, installation and operation of the financial, billing and media areas of agency offices with the existing IT systems by ensuring that correct and effective business processes are implemented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, implements and monitors information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Negotiates contracts with consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services and products.
- Provides all agency systems integration and support.
- Provides support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage and maintenance of software programs and hardware.
- Monitors computer operation scheduling, backup, storage and retrieval functions for agency offices.
- Monitors reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction and maintenance to determine costs and impact on the organization.
- Addresses and corrects systems problems.
- Compiles, prepares and updates technical procedure manuals.
- Provides onsite training with end users.
- Develops, maintains and tests disaster recovery plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or Accounting required.
- At least ten years of work experience with business systems applications required.
- Advertising agency work experience preferred.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to work independently and make decisions within the scope of responsibility along with judgment to escalate problems appropriately.
MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, MS Access, SQL Server, Windows NT, Database software.
Does supervise the work of others
Normal office environment. Travel to other agency offices required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus and close vision.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Download this job description.doc