• Has at all times an overview awareness of marketing analysis work being carried out by Associates.
• Allocates marketing analysis assignments among Associates.
• Prepares proposals to clients and prospects for special marketing analysis projects.
• Carries out special marketing analysis projects for clients.
• Provides marketing analysis consulting services to account management groups.
• Suggests areas for marketing analysis investigation.
• Reviews and critiques marketing analysis work prepared by associates.
• Length and Type of Experience Normally Required: A minimum of 10 years balanced experience in marketing analysis. Half this experience should be with an advertising agency.
• Education Normally Required: Master’s Degree, plus additional professional preparation.
• Personality Traits and Other Standard Requirements: Highly analytical; excellent judgment. Skilled expository writer. Effective oral presenter. Able to comprehend and cope with a large number of creative and administrative projects simultaneously. Sensitive to interpersonal relationships. Able to inspire a high degree of confidence. Able to revise and critique professional work constructively. Able to motivate professional excellence.
Download this job description.doc