Reports to: V.P., Director of Marketing
Coordinates new business projects and activities for marketing products or services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and follows-up on all initiatives as assigned by V.P., Director of Marketing.
- Assists with developing prospect list.
- Monitors creative and produces brochure mailings.
- Coordinates travel options.
- Confirm meeting attendees with prospect executive assistant.
- Reviews accounts for correct names, titles, advertising budgets, geography, agency of record, sales data, etc.
- Maintain, manage and drive the company’s new business mailing lists and quarterly mailings program.
- Updates all online new business directories and Redbook Directories.
- Posting case histories and proposals onto imarc.
- Sets up new business databases and files of the company written materials for quick and easy access for RFP process.
- Maintains follow-up efforts during and after the RFP phase (such as video and print materials meeting the company NB standard, thank-you letters after meetings and pitches, internal communications and meetings are called as needed, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Five or more years of related experience in new business development required.
Ability to read and comprehend sometimes complex instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to respond to complaints from customers or members of the business community. Ability to write documents that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to senior management, public groups and employees of the organization.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software
Does not supervise the work of others
Normal office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The vision requirements include: close vision.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Download thi job description.doc