Reports to: Team Leader
Assists account executive in coordinating advertising campaigns for agency clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Guides day-to-day development of advertising activities with approved plans.
• Insures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules, reporting any significant changes to the Account Supervisor.
• Acquires knowledge of client’s business so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated.
• Attends strategy and planning meetings with account services, creative staff and production team.
• Demonstrates ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Builds and nurtures productive business relationships.
• Assists in preparation of campaign proposals and budgets.
• Proofreads copy, blue lines and other media for accuracy.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university required.
• One to two years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software, PowerPoint
Does not supervise the work of others
Normal office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus and close vision.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Download this job description.doc