The Associate Media Research Manager has overall responsibility for daily work flow of media research area (i.e., print and broadcast) and reports to and assists the Media Research Manager.
1. Coordinate and steward specific client requests from planning groups.
2. Produce and supervise reports and analyses on issues in media research.
3. Interface with the Systems group on development, design, and stewardship of department systems.
4. Participate on department committees and/or task force projects.
5. Train and supervise media research supervisor and analysts and participate in department training programs.
6. Keep abreast of, and be thoroughly acquainted with:
• Audience and competitive expenditure reports
• New syndicated and special reports
• Copy testing services and ancillary data germane to the various media
7. Act as primary contact for domestic partner on agency requests.
Download this job description.doc