The primary function of the Broadcast Traffic Manager is scheduling and forwarding commercial materials to networks and/or stations for use on the air.
1. Issuing written directions and schedules to stations and networks concerning the use of commercial material.
2. Ordering broadcast and telecast commercial material for air, seeing that material is delivered on time.
3. Estimating costs of points and shipping, network integration changes.
4. Maintaining posting sheets and closing jobs.
5. Coordinating commercial scheduling with agency-of-records.
6. Maintaining inventory at laboratory.
7. Maintaining production element storage files.
Download this job description.doc