The face of advertising is its creative. Through Webinars, awards programs and publications, the 4A's is a committed advocate of the creators in the industry. Creative Services offers member agencies guidelines and best practices to aid the creative process.
GIG - Global Innovations Gateway
This new resources, available to 4A's members, is a cutting-edge idea-generation database and a visual tool invaluable to a variety of tasks:
- See the latest trends, ideas and concepts from around the world.
- Check out new business ventures and learn from entrepreneurs and creatives.
- Get inspiration for your latest campaigns or revive your existing campaigns
Research Insights | Online Creative Best Practices
Which creative elements most drive the branding impact of online ads? This member bulletin, prepared exclusively for the 4A's by Dynamic Logic, offers agencies and marketers actionable advice for maximizing creative quality, the foremost driver of ad effectiveness -- even more important than targeting, ad size or ad format.
CREW | Creative Running Everywhere Worldwide
CREW is a database containing more than 17 million advertisements from around the world in seven media. CREW allows you to:
- Search for print, television, radio, outdoor, Internet, email, and Internet video ads (there is a charge to obtain the actual creative);
- View ads in more than 65 countries and 27 languages;
- Check on competitors’ advertising;
- Provide insight into creative ideas;
- Search by company, brand, country or region, industry, medium, and date range