The 4A's is charged with a wide array of responsibilities related to the planning and buying of media within the marketing communications landscape. Through its Media Practice Division, the 4A's:
- Counsels members who seek advice and information, and conducts surveys of interest to members
- Manages 13 media committees to share learnings, drive initiatives, and solve barriers
- Consults with our Washington, DC office on governmental issues and actions that involve the media industry
- Acts as an official liaison on various industry boards and committees
- Collaborates with its committee members to create Thought Leadership POVs, webinars and training.
Since last year, the Media Practice team has been working very closely with the IAB and ANA on the newly created and jointly funded 3MS initiative. To learn more, see our update in the 4A's 2014 Year in Review.
The Media Rating Council has announced results from its latest viewable impression study.Learn More
Thought Leadership POVs
Points of View on select media topics.View All
A Mobile-Connected World
A 4A's Mobile Task Force POV Series.Learn More
Hot Media Topics
- The 4A's Issues 'Transparency Guiding Principles of Conduct' (January 28, 2015)
- Press Release: 4A’s Task Force Issues ‘Transparency Guiding Principles of Conduct’ (January 28, 2015)
- Read Nancy Hill's Op-Ed (June 18, 2015, AdAge)
- Read Nancy Hill's Statement (October 20, 2015)
Making Measurement Make Sense (3MS):
- What is 3MS?
Ad Fraud & Brand Safety: - 4A’s and ANA Join IAB in Launching Cross-Industry Compliance Organization to Combat Ad Fraud, Malware, & Piracy
- Open Letter From the ANA, 4A's, and IAB Concerning Measurement