These databases are just a taste of what is available from the Research Services. If you’re not finding what you need or want guidance in using the databases, please call (212) 682-2500 and ask for Research, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
AMIGO | BUDDY | CREW | PROQUEST
ProQuest | Business News
ProQuest is a database of more than 3,000 trade journals, newspapers, and local and regional publications.
With ProQuest you can:
- Find the latest news about public and private companies;
- Monitor national and local industry and product trends; and
- Understand business and economic conditions, management techniques, and business practices.
AMIGO | Advertising News is no longer available.
AMIGO (Advertising, Marketing, Industry, Global - Online) has been phased out. Please be on the lookout for a new database, coming in December, 2013.
BUDDY | Demographic Data
BUDDY (BUsiness Demographics and Data for You) is a market research tool containing demographic and household spending reports and forecasts.
With BUDDY you can:
- Find detailed demographic data
- Create rankings
- Compare all ZIP Codes in a county or city
- Create a profile analyis chart of geography by specific demographic characteristics, quality of life variables, or retail sales potential
- Create a Google map.
Take a tour of BUDDY -- Download the November 2008 Webinar
CREW | Creative Advertising Archives
CREW (Creative Running Everywhere Worldwide) is a database containing more than 17 million advertisements from around the world in seven media.
CREW allows you to:
- Search the database without charge for print, television, radio, outdoor, Internet, email and Internet Video ads (there is a charge to obtain the actual creative);
- View ads in more than 65 countries and 27 languages;
- Check on competitors’ advertising;
- Provide insight into creative ideas;
- Search by company, keywords/brand, country or region, industry, medium, and date range