4A's Webinar Series
Webinar Recording Available!
Story has been at the heart of human connection since the earliest days of recorded existence. Today, the most valuable brands don’t just tell their stories, they live them. Rosemarie Ryan describes what great brands do that others miss, and explains why, at the height of her powers, she left a traditional agency to build a story-doing company.
This session falls under The Winners’ Circle series and will be hosted by renowned creative leadership advisor, Charles Day.
What You Will Learn
- The greatest threats facing modern agencies and how to overcome them.
- How the most progressive creative companies define success in today’s industry.
- Why some leaders consistently build more successful businesses.
- How the most successful companies are building lasting competitive business advantage.
- The elements that are always present in award-winning work.
- The characteristics of creative teams that consistently win awards.
Who Should Attend
- ‘C’ Suite Leaders
- Executive Creative Directors, Group Creative Directors, Creative Directors
- Office and department heads
- Strategy, account, technology and creative group leaders
About Your Webinar Leaders
|Rosemarie Ryan and her business partner Ty Montague launched co:collective in 2010. co: is a strategy and innovation company that works with leadership teams to conceive and execute innovation in the customer experience using a proprietary methodology called StoryDoing©. As a widely known leader of change and one of the premier brand strategists in the world, Rosemarie has built compelling consumer propositions and successful businesses for over 20 years.|
|Charles Day is an advisor and confidant to some of the world’s most celebrated creative business leaders. He is the founder of The Lookinglass – a Creative Leadership Practice. The group work with highly disruptive businesses across the creative industries – from iconic global brands to founder-led start-ups. Their work focuses on producing, ‘Profitable Creativity’. Charles is a member of The Boswell Group – a psychodynamic management consulting practice. He teaches about the art and science of creative leadership at Columbia University and writes regularly on creative leadership for Fast Company.|
For Individual Webinar
|Member Pricing||Non-Member Pricing|
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0742