The October 1, 2009 Tips, Tools, and Tactics Webinar "The State of Data-Driven Web Marketing, Featuring Winterberry Group's Bruce Biegel," outlined new opportunities for brands and marketers that are fostered by the convergence of four key drivers: targeting and optimization technologies, online and offline audience data, pricing, and display inventory supply.
Among the topics of conversation:
- What technologies will have the greatest impact on ad delivery, performance and optimization?
- What types of audience data should be utilized for branding and direct-response campaigns?
- How will evolving data sets work to optimize industry objectives?
- How will data pricing evolve as supply and capabilities grow?
- Will exchange offerings and real-time bidding have a significant impact on future media markets?
- What are the options in online and offline display-data utilization?
- How is growth in the supply of available impressions inventory impacting the use of online and offline audience data?
- What should agencies, advertisers and suppliers consider when developing 2010 display media plans?
About the Speaker
Bruce Biegel is Managing Director at advertising and marketing services management consultancy Winterberry Group and Senior Advisor at affiliated investment bank Petsky Prunier. He leads the firm’s marketing services and technology consulting practice. His diverse marketing industry expertise includes strategic planning, business assessment, mergers and acquisitions and global multichannel business development. Mr. Biegel serves as an advisor to the Petsky Prunier investment bank and he is the founder of the DMA’s Marketing Technology Council.
Download the Presentation Deck