The recession has accelerated fundamental shifts in the way consumers and businesses define value. To some audiences, value is defined by price. To other consumers, value is defined by functionality, innovation or design. The November 11, 2009 4A’s "Tips, Tools, and Tactics" Webinar discussion included:
- Proven techniques to improve the value framework of a brand through marketing communications;
- Case studies demonstrating marketing strategies and tactics that change a brand’s competitive reference set;
- Using price to signal quality;
- Creating new language to elevate brand worth;
- Selecting the best communication vehicles to communicate the brand’s value message; and
- Effective reframing methods for your brand.
About the Speaker
Leonora Polonsky recently joined the Cincinnati Consulting Consortium following a distinguished career in marketing at Procter & Gamble. Ms. Polonsky has extensive marketing experience across a range of global consumer and commercial businesses. She has been recognized as a “Harley Procter Marketer,” the highest marketing distinction at P&G. Ms. Polonsky is a lead author of P&G’s “Brand Building Framework,” a synthesis of brand-building best practices. She joined the Cincinnati Consulting Consortium, a marketing and operations consultancy comprised of former P&G officers and senior executives, earlier this year.
Download the Webinar Presentation Deck