This page provides guidance and answers to common questions about subscribing and unsubscribing to 4A’s emails.
- 4A’s Emails – We are in the process of re-engineering how our emails and associated subscriptions work. For now, to subscribe, create a login account on our website using the email address at which to receive our emails. If you already have a login account, be sure it contains your current job title. A new and far more flexible method of managing your email preferences will be launching this spring.
- 4A’s SmartBrief – The popular 4A’s SmartBrief is a daily email newsletter delivering carefully curated news about our industry. Learn More.
If you receive an email from us of a type you do not wish to receive, you can unsubscribe using a link in that email. Scroll to the bottom of the email. You’ll find the unsubscribe link in the footer, as in the example below:
- The 4A’s can only unsubscribe you from emails we send directly. If the email was not sent from an “@aaaa.org” email address, then it was not sent by us.
- We do not have any ability to opt you out of emails, advertisements, or other marketing initiatives run by other, unrelated businesses.
- If you are the 4A’s primary contact for your organization or serve in a similarly specialized role, we can unsubscribe you from marketing emails but will still need to send you occasional notifications relating to your membership, such as the annual dues payment process.