Accelerate your digital expertise with the 4A’s DOT Native Digital Learning Center, an interactive online learning platform that allows you to study in your own time and at your own pace.
The 4A’s Dot Native Digital Learning Center is made up of short, interactive courses presented by expert tutors and gives you access to hundreds of hours of insights, talks and deep dives from industry leaders to get you up to speed and stay up to date on the latest in digital marketing. With your purchase, you’ll get:
- Your own personal login to our learning platform
- Access to over 30 hours of content across critical topics
- Full support and customer service
- Downloadable resources and tools
Impress your clients, feel confident in meetings, and get the knowledge you need to better learn on the job and grow your career.
You’ll have access to Digital Marketing and Deep Dive modules.
Foundations in Digital Marketing Modules
|Foundation modules are designed to get you up to speed in the essentials of digital marketing. Each module starts with an introduction that gives you the facts and figures and an inspiring case study. When you complete a module and get 70% or higher, you will receive a badge that you can share on LinkedIn.
Complete all ten modules to get your Dot Native Certificate in Digital Marketing!
Short courses include:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Search Engine Management
- Mobile Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Brand Marketing
- Digital Ecosystem
- Measurement and Analytics
Deep Dive Modules
|A deeper dive into specific areas of the digital world. Developing on the knowledge learned in the foundation modules and giving you more advanced skills.
These modules are designed to keep you up to date with current hot topics in digital and provide you with in-depth knowledge in key areas to ensure you’re ahead of the game. Work your way through the classes, collecting badges for each time you pass a class with a score of 70% or more.
- How to Drive Social Advocacy
- Mobile Advertising
- Developing Influential Relationships
- Digital PR in the West and in Asia
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation in Asia
- Email Marketing
- Generating Leads with Content Marketing
- Introduction to Attribution
- Online Reputation Management
- Performance Marketing
- The Power of Programmatic
- Website IA and Navigation
How much does it cost?
4A’s Member price – $250
Non-member price – $350