Imagine project delivery with minimal unwanted surprises, predictable results
and client satisfaction is assured.
Campaigns have become increasingly more complex, and the work more technical, integrated, and sophisticated. Additionally, many of your clients are continually looking for ways to cut costs and get more for less.
The 4A’s is excited to offer the Project Management Series consisting of four (4) one-hour webinars that outline the keys to project management success. In these webinars you will develop the ability to:
- Define your scope to maximize project success and profitability while keeping your stakeholders happy.
- Identify the tools to help strengthen your results on time and within budget, ensuring it will get you “over the finish line”.
- Create metrics and communicate campaign success to your stakeholders.
- Protect your agency’s margins by identifying risks and successfully managing change.
Agency professionals who fall into one or more of the following categories should attend:
- Have less than five years of experience managing projects.
- Need to enhance their current project management skills.
- Need help in developing execution skills (i.e., they need help in organizing their work and getting things done).
- Aspire to take on a project leadership role in the future.
Special pricing when you register for all four!
- Individual: $499 (savings: $97)
- Conference Room*: $1,250 (savings: $146)
- Unlimited**: $3,599 (savings: $397)
- Individual: $875 (savings: $161)
- Conference Room*: $2,499 (savings: $297)
- Unlimited**: $4,699 (savings: $497)
* Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
Meet Your Coach:
Principal at Cambridge Consulting | Certified as Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Dave Po-Chedley has been actively involved in project management and organization effectiveness for more than 25 years. During this time, he has worked on and managed projects, and helped others to manage projects effectively through consulting and training at organizations like Ogilvy & Mather, Eric Mower, Havas Media, Huge, BBDO, MRM and Euro RSCG. He is a principal at Cambridge Consulting, a firm dedicated to enhancing project effectiveness for clients around the world.