The second annual “Share.Like.Buy. Marketing + Millennials” conference, to take place October 11–12 at the Hard Rock Café in Times Square, will unveil new research about how Millennials (ages 16-32) use their mobile devices to shop at retail.
Ben Vos, VP of Sprint, and Mark Logan, SVP of Kansas City-based ad agency Barkley, will present “Millennial Moment Of Truth: How consumers shop using mobile, and what you can do about it.”
“Showrooming—when retail customers use mobile to compare competitive prices and reviews—is changing the rules of shopping,” Logan said. “This moment of truth is the new battlefield for retailers, brands, apps and ecommerce pure plays.”
The Moment of Truth study combines findings from a national survey of mobile-empowered shoppers with in-depth Millennial ethnographic research. Logan and Vos will present insights that retailers and ecommerce sites can use to win over Millennials at critical decision-making moments.
The “Share.Like.Buy.” conference will host 350 brand- and agency executive marketers who success depends on engaging Millennials. Other keynote speakers include:
- J. Walker Smith, Executive Chairman, The Futures Company
- Len Schlesinger, President, Babson College, former COO, The Limited
- Dwayne Chambers, CMO, Krispy Kreme
- Stacy Cunningham, EVP Marketing, Foot Locker
- Walter Levitt, EVP Marketing, Comedy Central
- Nick Shore, SVP Research, MTV
- Rob Candelino, VP Brand Building, Unilever
- John McFarland, Global Strategic Marketing & Infotainment, General Motors
- Ekaterina Walter and Elizabeth Lin, Intel's Millennial and social media experts
- Melissa Parrish, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
Share.Like.Buy. is organized by San Francisco-based Konfab.