Accounts in Review
View All Posts
The 4A's maintains an analysis of published agency review/search activity. An interim report covering First Half 2009 activity is available by clicking on the link below.
The "Accounts in Review" analysis includes:
- the account in review, winner (if known), incumbent, and finalists;
- the nature of agency services that were reviewed;
- approximate billings and/or approximate agency revenue/gross income, where known (12 ranges are specified at the end of the report);
- if a search consultant was involved, the consultant is noted;
- the marketer's business sector is designated into 33 categories.
The Accounts in Review information is provided on a spreadsheet so members can readily sort the information. The 4A's periodically reviews and updates the accounts in review activity through out the year. Please send any additions or corrections to Helen Miranda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4A's Members: Download the Latest Accounts in Review Spreadsheet Here