Accounts in Review
View All Posts
The 4A's maintains an analysis of published agency review/search activity. The First Quarter Report, covering January–March 2010 review activity, is available by clicking on the link below.
The "Accounts in Review" analysis includes:
- The Account in Review, Winner (if known), Incumbent & Finalists;
- The nature of agency services that were reviewed;
- Approximate Billings and/or Approximate Agency revenue/gross income, where known (12 ranges are specified at the end of the report);
- If a search consultant was involved the consultant is noted;
- The marketer's business sector, designated into 32 categories.
The “Accounts in Review” information is provided on a spreadsheet so members can readily sort the information.
If you have review activity that you want to include in the 4A “Accounts in Review Analysis” please send the details to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Accounts In Review Spreadsheet