Accounts in Review;Case Studies;RFP's
View All Posts
Review Central, the 4A's agency review community tool, is now up and running. Review Central is a Web platform geared to foster community discussion on both agency review compliance with industry best practices and new business guidance information.
Review Central is a 4A's sponsored Web platform structured to facilitate advertising community commentary and the exchange of timely information on agency searches, client RFP’s and new business pitches. Review Central features include:
- Home Page: Free-form commentary on contemporary reviews;
- View Report Cards: Reports on Best and Worst review practices;
- Report Card Template: The input form to use to populate review (report card) information;
- Hotline: post requests for information or assistance; and
- Guidance: Links to industry best practice guidance
Review Central is a monitored site, i.e. the 4A’s reviews all material prior to allowing posts, comments or evaluations to be publicly posted. Anyone is welcome to submit comments and participate in Review Central information exchanges, and contributors can elect to post anonymously or they can disclose their identity.
If you have not visited Review Central recently why don’t you check it out
? There is solid content on the Home Page, Hotline and the View Report Card tabs.
We encourage you to contribute posts, comments and report cards on Review Central