Accounts in Review
View All Posts
The 4A's maintains an analysis of published agency review/search activity. The "Accounts in Review" analysis includes:
- The account in review, winner (if known), incumbent and finalists;
- The nature of agency services that were reviewed;
- Approximate billings and/or approximate agency revenue/gross income, where known (12 ranges are specified at the end of the report);
- If a search consultant was involved, the consultant is noted; and
- The marketer's business sector, designated into one or more of 32 categories.
The "Accounts in Review" information is provided on a spreadsheet so members can readily sort the information.