As you make plans to attend Advertising Week, you are invited to the 4A’s Competitive Edge series, featuring CEO-driven thought leadership and best practice presentations filled with content that will enlighten, inspire and positively impact attendees. The event will be held on October 4, 2011 at the Paley Center, 25 West 52nd Street in New York City.
Beginning at 8 a.m., breakfast will be served, followed by a panel discussion at 8:30 a.m. on best practices surrounding the critical partnership between private industry and education, and its dramatic impact on business growth and sustainability. Panelists will include:
- Ron Berger — Co-Founder, former Executive Chairman for the North American office of EuroRSCG.
- Charles B. Adams — Head of the SEED Public Charter School in Washington, DC, featured in the documentary "Waiting for Superman."
- Viktor Venson — Founder of the No Right Brain Left Behind initiative and Creative Director of Stopp, Inc.
- Pedro Noguera — Peter L. Agnew Professor of Education at New York University.
- Marc Etienne — Managing Director for New Leaders for New Schools.
- Melissa Silberman — Deputy Executive Director of Postsecondary Readiness for the New York City Department of Education.
At 10 a.m., Saatchi & Saatchi’s CEO and Chair of the Americas, Mary Baglivo, along with EVP of Broadcast Production Sheldon Levy will present their innovative approach to attracting the top multicultural talent in a time when challenges surrounding the lack of new creative talent are of high concern to industry executives.
Ogilvy's Chairman and CEO NA, John Seifert along with Jeff Bowman, Partner, Marketing Strategy, will follow at 11 a.m. to present OgilvyCulture, the cross-cultural strategic services practice that translates a client’s business ambition into better targeting, deeper connections and brand experiences and a higher return on marketing assets.
Tim Jones, CEO of ZenithOptimedia, N.A., and Dave Ehlers, President of Optimedia USA, will show us how to "Be a Multiplier" by building and integrating strategic partnerships and corporate social responsibility initiatives that translate into positive client relationships and inclusive workplace communities. This session begins at 12 noon.
All of these sessions offer relevant and effective business models and practices that are driving brand growth, creating new revenue streams and enhancing strategic partnerships that significantly elevate industry reputation as we work to further leverage the competitive edge that will sustain the advertising, media and communications industry in the future.
The 4A's Competitive Edge Series are Advertising Week ticketed events. Reserve your place now!