The 4A's is pleased to announce finalists for the 2013 O'Toole Awards, which include the agencies that placed in the new Media Excellence Categories.
For more than 20 years the O'Toole Awards have recognized the highest level of creative excellence for an agency's body of work on behalf of multiple clients. With the Media O'Tooles, we honor agencies that consistently drive media excellence through innovation, transformation and creativity.
O'Toole Award winners will be announced at Transformation: The Idea Effect. Creative winners will be announced on Monday, March 11; Media winners will be announced on Tuesday, March 12.
Media O'Toole Finalists
- Carmichael Lynch
- Hill Holliday
- Grupo Gallegos
- Proof Advertising
Creative O'Toole Finalists
- BBDO New York (Save the Children—Every Beat Matters)
- BBH New York (Susan Glenn)
- CP+B & Digitas (Small Business Saturday)
- Leo Burnett Chicago (Gang Up For Good)
- Leo Burnett Chicago + Starcom MediaVest Group (Save 11)
- BBDO New York
- Leo Burnett Chicago
- BBH New York
- Barton F. Graf 9000 LLC
- Fitzgerald +CO