About The Position:
This purpose of this position is to manage all partner relationships for the 4A’s. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to manage and support solid partner relations across “house accounts” and external engagements. He/she will possess strong experience selling and negotiating. The successful candidate will have proven track record of developing strong relationships with partners by gaining trust and repeated successful delivery of expectations.
- Manage and support solid partner relations across “house accounts” and outside engagements
- Manage daily requirements of sales team focused on broader, lower-tiered partners
- Drive the implementation of partnership activation by collaborating with designated 4A’s departments
- Lead national and local event and conference fulfillment
- Act as key point of contact for on-site partner support
- Build and maintain trusted, collaborative relationships with partners
- Facilitate contract development and execution
- Oversee billing/payment processes
- Conduct regular check-ins and reporting to partners as require
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7-10 years in the advertising industry in developing and supporting strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated experience in running evergreen engagements spanning multiple activations across a mix of channels
- Track record of successfully managing high priority accounts
- Experience selling and negotiating
- Ability to develop strong relationships with partners by gaining trust and
- Repeated successful delivery of expectations
- Fosters strong, cohesive working relationships with inter-dependent teams (both internal and external)
- Strong strategic and critical thinking demonstrated via agreements and partnership plans
- Thorough knowledge of marketing industry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid understanding/experience in event or conference management
Where We Work:
- Great team with new mission & energy
- Amazing terrace views overlooking Bryant Park
- Summer Fridays
- Week off between Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Volunteer Days
What We Do:
Founded in 1917, the 4A’s was established to promote, advance and defend the interests of our member agencies, their employees and the industry at large. The organization serves 700+ member agencies across 1,300 offices, which control more than 85% of total U.S. advertising spend.
As the leading trade organization for marketing communication agencies, the 4A’s purpose is to help empower its members to deliver insightful creativity that drives commerce, and influences culture all while moving the industry forward.
The organization provides community, leadership, advocacy, guidance and best-in-class training that help enable agencies to innovate, evolve and grow.
4A’s Benefits division insures more than 160,000 employees and its D.C. office advocates for policies that best support a thriving advertising industry.
The 4A’s Foundation fuels a robust diversity pipeline of talent for its members and the marketing and media industry, fostering the next generation of leaders.
The organization is dedicated to, and vested in, our members’ success just as they are dedicated to helping brands create, distribute, and measure effective and insightful advertising and marketing.
At the 4A’s, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire, and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability – or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits, and all other privileges of employment.