About The Position:
- Partner with internal teams to implement new features and functionality
- Ensure high-performance and availability
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Provide timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites
- Work with project resources to achieve desired goals for web projects from conception to delivery
- Ensure all work is documented and adheres to industry best practiced
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience building websites, prototypes and applications
- Knowledge and experience in building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice and standard plug-ins
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Work with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIS and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and functions on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
Where We Work:
- Great team with new mission & energy
- Amazing terrace views overlooking Bryant Park
- Summer Fridays
- Week off between Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Volunteer Days
What We Do:
Founded in 1917, the 4A’s was established to promote, advance and defend the interests of our member agencies, their employees and the industry at large. The organization serves 700+ member agencies across 1,300 offices, which control more than 85% of total U.S. advertising spend.
As the leading trade organization for marketing communication agencies, the 4A’s purpose is to help empower its members to deliver insightful creativity that drives commerce, and influences culture all while moving the industry forward.
The organization provides community, leadership, advocacy, guidance and best-in-class training that help enable agencies to innovate, evolve and grow.
4A’s Benefits division insures more than 160,000 employees and its D.C. office advocates for policies that best support a thriving advertising industry.
The 4A’s Foundation fuels a robust diversity pipeline of talent for its members and the marketing and media industry, fostering the next generation of leaders.
The organization is dedicated to, and vested in, our members’ success just as they are dedicated to helping brands create, distribute, and measure effective and insightful advertising and marketing.
At the 4A’s, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire, and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability – or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits, and all other privileges of employment.