Reports to: Director of Broadcast
Coordinates the work of various teams to produce radio or television advertising.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Books freelance, vendor and studio facility time and processes appropriate purchase orders through accounting system.
• Monitors scheduling of personnel for all production activity.
• Works with accounting personnel and team business managers to assure production invoices are processed appropriately.
• Assists producers in preparing bid packages and shoot books.
• Acts as resource for freelance producers to provide education in agency systems, procedures, etc.
• Provides business affairs support (i.e.: broadcast, legal, production contracts, bids, etc.)
• Responds to requests for information and assistance from client service teams.
• Participates and supports new business efforts through handling audiovisual equipment rental, booking and scheduling production sessions.
• Maintains director’s reels library.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university required.
• Three or more years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as scripts, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write scripts and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software
Does supervise the work of others
Normal office environment. Travel to client locations and production shoots required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus and close vision.
While performing the duties of this job the employee may be exposed to outside weather, wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Download this job description.doc