Reports to: Director of Broadcast
Directs and coordinates production activities (television/radio spots, industrial videos, client meetings, trade shows, spot announcements) for Agency/clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiates/maintains communications and interactions with client services and creative teams.
- Directs activities (casting, shooting, creating product) of staff and/or external parties involved in production activities.
- Traffic finished product to radio and/or television stations.
- Edits scripts for continuity.
- Confers with operations and support services personnel to coordinate activities with teams/clients.
- Reviews and edits audio and videotapes, completed promos and filler continuity and schedules approved production for broadcast.
- Arranges for timely delivery of materials to Agency and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university required.
- One to two years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and professional communications, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write copy, scripts, etc. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software
Does supervise the work of others
The noise level in the environment is moderate to loud. Travel to client locations and production shoots required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus and close vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Download this job description.doc