Chief Executive Officer
5, Chief Officer/Executive
Level of Experience
To conduct the affairs and activities of the corporation in such a manner as to assure continuing growth and profitability with fair and harmonious relationships within the corporate organization.
The CEO reports to the Board of Directors. Reporting to the CEO are:
- Executive Vice President
- Manager, New Business
- Chairman Operating Committee
- Management Supervisors
- Manager, Public Relations
- Senior Vice President, Creative Department
- Manager, Marketing Services
- Manager, Yellow Pages
- Office Manager
- Executive Secretary
- Develops long-range plans for agency and public relations division.
- Conducts annual shareholder meeting.
- Serves as Chairman of Management Committee.
- Conducts day-to-day activities of the corporation.
- Serves as member of the Operating Committee.
- Approves the employment of key personnel.
- Counsels with employees regarding business and personal problems.
- Maintains active participation in AAAA, AMA, and other association activities.
- Meets with outside consultants, as required.
- Involves himself/herself in client management contact.
- Assists in new business development.
- Reviews all monthly activity reports.
- Submits accurate time reports on the 15th and last days of each month.
- Submits his/her expense account at least monthly, with receipts for all expenditures exceeding $10.00.
- Demonstrates responsibility and maturity in the agency by observing normal working hours, keeping his/her secretary advised of his/her whereabouts while out of the office, and being conservative in the use of agency funds and resources.
Standards Of Performance
- Satisfactory performance has been achieved by the CEO when, in the opinion of the Board of Directors:
- The Corporation shows continuing growth and profitability, and relationships within the corporate organization are harmonious.
Download this job description.doc