• Preparation and control of subsidiary ledgers insuring the proper classification and recording of each transaction.
• Assists Accountant in the preparation of journal entries.
• Routine analysis of general ledger and expense ledger accounts under direction of Accountant or Accounting Manager.
• Prepares daily cash reports.
• Performs follow-up on accounts receivable under direction of Accounting Manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Accountant or Accounting Manager.
• Length and type of experience normally required: Depends on educational achievement. This can be a starter position for a graduate or near-graduate evening student.
• Education normally required: Equivalent of two years of four-year degree program in Accounting.
• Personality traits and other standard requirements: Well-organized, flexible, detail-minded, and initiative to learn new concepts.
Download this job description.doc