- Reports to Manager Executive Recruitment and Development.
- Back-up to Manager Executive Recruitment and Development in all Account Service, Media and Market Research recruitment for all [Agency] positions.
- Co-ordinates and controls Account Management Development Program in conjunction with Manager of Executive Recruitment and Development.
- Organizes and co-ordinates Account Management Training Program.
- Conducts quarterly evaluations for AAE’s.
- Supervises all rotations of and promotions for Assistant Account Executives.
- Salary administration for Assistant Account Executives.
- Administers Problem Solving Groups with Account Supervisors and Assistant Account Executives.
- Responsible for MBA and BA recruitment.
- MBA on-campus recruitment and follow-up.
- Provides 3-day Oral Communications workshops, 10 times per year.
- Provides 3-day Writing Skills program, 5 times per year.
- Prepares Account Management Training Program and Account Management Development Program analyses for Management.
- Prepares Account Management Training brochure for graduate school distribution.
Download this job description.doc