Reports to: On-line Strategy Manager
Responsible for HTML programming for internal and client web-based applications
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs internal and client web site construction, application development and system integration.
- Performs HTML and other web based programming in support of clients’ online advertising or other requirements.
- Assists Interactive / Relationship Marketing team with delivering integrated business building solutions to client problems.
- Assists clients with developing their online marketing and communications strategies.
- Assists in identifying and leveraging the appropriate interactive and technology opportunities for clients.
- Serve as local subject matter expert and technical consultant for interactive projects.
- Assists in development, monitoring, and execution of interactive production schedule.
- Assists in management of back end analysis of interactive projects
- Develops multimedia projects.
- Serves in a support role whenever needed by client.
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Sciences or related discipline is preferred.
- At least three years of work experience in web application development required.
- Working knowledge of OOP, Navigation, design, Perl and Visual Basic/VB Scripting desired.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software
Does not supervise the work of others.
Normal office environment. Occasional travel required to client locations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus and close vision.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Download this job description.doc