• Investigate new media, new applications or research. Report findings to Media Department.
• Track performance of existing media, future developments. Report findings to Media Department.
• Work with Senior Media Planner and Buying personnel to solve extensive/complicated problems.
• Develop new and better ways to utilize Media Research resources and facilities.
• Supervise and train Media Research Analysts and Assistants.
• Act as repository of Media Research knowledge.
• Assist other personnel in the acquisition of needed media information.
• Length and Type of Experience Normally Required: Two to three years in Media or related research analysis.
• Education Normally Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Personality Traits and Other Standard Requirements: Self-motivated, ambitious, personable, analytical and inquisitive nature. Ability to work with, direct and motivate others. Willing to accept new ideas and concepts. Presentation and writing skills should be developed or developable.
Download this job description.doc