• Makes payments to broadcast talent for a specific list of clients.
• Coordinates talent payments with agency’s payroll service.
• Prepares cost estimates for each broadcast use and long-range estimates on request from other agency departments.
• Issues monthly commercial status reports for all account assignments.
• Maintains commercial record files, current and expired.
• Length and type of experience normally required: One to two years in the talent payment area, preferably with a large agency. Familiarity with union codes.
• Education normally required: Minimum of two years college education.
• Personality traits and other standard requirements: Attention to detail. Good math ability. People-oriented. Mature and responsible.
Download this job description.doc