Various locations: Dallas
Registration Now Closed
This year’s client is Half Price Books .
The 4A’s Institute of Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS) program has trained some of the best and brightest industry professionals in the business. In fact, many of today’s top agency executives are IAAS graduates.
The 4A’s Dallas Council Institute of Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS) is the perfect vehicle for your next generation of advertising leaders to learn the ins and outs of the advertising industry. The program opens with overviews of marketing strategy, creativity and client expectations, and then follows the path of preparing for a new business pitch.
Southern Methodist University – Temerlin Advertising Institute (TAI) has decided to continue its special offer to award three (3) credit hours to students, who graduate from IAAS Dallas Council.
SPECIAL OPTION: IAAS CERTIFICATE + SMU GRADUATE CREDIT
Through a special arrangement between 4A’s Dallas Council and the Temerlin Advertising Institute (TAI) at SMU, IAAS 2018 students who successfully complete the program have the option of being awarded three (3) credit hours at the graduate level from SMU.
- Students can get the credit hours immediately after graduation from IAAS 2018 or can take advantage of this unique benefit within one year of completing IAAS 2018. Instead of paying the full tuition and fees of $4,014 for the three (3) graduate credit hours, IAAS 2018 graduates will only pay a one-time fee of $500 — a savings of over $3,500.
- IAAS 2018 students who take advantage of this unique benefit can choose to apply those graduate credit hours to TAI’s Strategic Advertising Specialist Graduate Certificate or to the Master of Arts in Advertising graduate degree at SMU.
IAAS topics covered include:
- The Client Brief
- Understanding the Consumer, Brand, and Competitive Landscape
- Finding Insights and an Integrating Idea
- Developing and Selling a Marketing Communication Strategy
- Planning the Latest Digital, Social, Mobile and Experiential Consumer Engagement Tools
Best of all, students develop their skills by working on an actual client assignment in a team environment. This year’s client is Half Price Books . The faculty, judges and mentors, recruited from leading agencies, are all seasoned veterans from their organizations.
The course runs from January 31 – April 18, 2018, culminating with individual “agency” presentations to representatives from Half Price Books in a quest to “win” the business. On April 18th, the students will be recognized and the winning team announced at a graduation celebration. Course location will rotate through different Dallas agencies, so that students experience the range of environments across the city.
Classes begin at 6:30 PM and conclude at 9:00 PM.
To register for a 4A’s event you must create an account with us.
Find out more about how we use your account info. Connect with us via email email@example.com OR phone 212-682-2500.
Available at dallascouncil.aaaa.org/iaas
- 4A’s members: $650 per person
- Non-4A’s members is $750 per person
The registration deadline for the 4A’s Dallas IAAS is Tuesday, January 30, 2018. To register, click the appropriate register button shown above.
We hope you’ll make this investment in your agency by registering your rising stars. Working in tandem with Half Price Books is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
NOTE: We are anticipating a very quick sellout, so we would urge you to register as soon as possible.