We’re excited to open the application process for the 2020 MAIP class.
The 4A’s Multicultural Advertising Intern Program (MAIP) connects aspiring diverse entry-level advertising professionals with prestigious advertising agencies. Learn more about the 2020 MAIP Student Application.
Please review the Agency Department/Position Descriptions to help you determine the areas of greatest interest to you. On the MAIP application, you will be asked to indicate your top choices.
- Review the MAIP Application Checklist to make sure you have everything you need.
- Submit your $25 application fee on this page.
- USE YOUR SCHOOL “.EDU” EMAIL ACCOUNT TO CREATE ALL LOG INS.
- Once you submit your payment, you will receive a link directing you to the next step of the application process.
- MAIP application and all required attachments must be submitted online via MAIP AlumniQ (you will receive the link once you’ve made payment). Hard copies of the application will not be accepted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, October 18, 2019 by 8pm EST.
If you encounter any issues while submitting your application online, please contact Jacquelyn Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The $25.00 application fee covers all administrative and programming to process your application. No refunds will be granted to MAIP applicants, including individuals who do not complete the application by the specified deadline.