50 Year Legacy: Training Chicago Agency Rising Stars
The 4A’s Institute of Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS) offers a unique opportunity for Rising Stars from all agency disciplines – selected by their agency leadership — to gather for an accelerated experience that will enable them to learn from industry leaders and to apply that learning to a real-world assignment.
Accelerated (8 Week) “Pitch” Boot Camp
The IAAS is an intense, eight-week training course that uses a “new business pitch” format to provide students unique opportunities to develop/refine their skills in four key areas: Teamwork/Collaboration, Presenting/Selling Ideas, Managing Client Relationships, and the IMC Process: from Insight to Execution.
Proprietary Curriculum: Learn from Award-Winning Chicago Agency Case Studies
Northwestern University Professor, and Chicago Agency veteran Judy Franks will customize all course materials from award-winning Chicago Agency case studies. No other training program provides the rigor of case-based learning with the custom approach that features Chicago’s most celebrated work. Students will also virtually experience agency cultures, meet agency leaders, and learn from industry experts.
( Weekly sessions to be held via zoom from 5:30 to 7 PM central. )
|8-Sep||Program Kick-Off/Client Briefing|
|6-Oct||Strategy Review Session|
|27-Oct||Packaging/Presenting the Solution|
|10-Nov||Final Client Presentations|
Registration is Open: Program Participation is Limited to 40 Students
- Register At: https://www.aaaa.org/event/4as-chicago-iaas-2020
- View syllabus here: Chicago 4A’s Virtual IAAS Course Syllabus V1.0.docx
- Deadline to Register: August 31st (Note: registration will close once the 40 student cap is met)
- 1st Two Participants – 4A’s Member: $1,650.00 with additional participants discounted to $1,500.00 each.
- 4A’s Non-Members: $2,250.00 each participant
- For more information contact: