Registration for the Dallas Council’s IAAS program is re-opened and now virtual!
The 4A’s Dallas Council Institute for Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS) is the perfect developmental vehicle for your next generation of agency leaders. It is an investment in an agency’s future. The amended program will be done via Zoom and as an 8-week experience, combining weekly instruction, access to industry mentors/advisors, and a real client business challenge. The program culminates in a fully integrated “pitch” to a panel of judges. This is an unprecedented opportunity to engage in the outstanding developmental program for young and promising agency talent. IAAS is not training in the sense of regimented learning.
- While following a disciplined curriculum, IAAS is taught by top agency professionals lead by SMU Professor Peter J.E. Noble and an eminent faculty of ad professionals and mentors from leading agencies.
- IAAS Fellows receive cutting-edge instruction and substantive assessment that aids their professional growth and that of their agency for years to come. The ad professionals faculty provide not only overviews but experiences and specific knowledge on how to create marketing strategies and harness creativity to meet client expectations in their path to preparing for a new business pitch to a real client.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Designed for promising agency professionals across all disciplines – creative, media, research, strategy, account management, public relations, direct marketing, digital, social – IAAS can help
- Accelerate their careers
- Sharpen necessary hard and soft skills
- Provide new perspectives that will shape their outlook for years to come
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Fellows will be given an actual client assignment, form their own “mini-agencies,” and develop a total marketing communications program.
- Best of all, students develop their skills by working on an actual client assignment in a team environment. Prior years clients have included:
– JC Penney
– LaQuinta Inns & Suites
– TGI Fridays
– Half Price Books
– Frisco RoughRiders Baseball Team
This year’s participants will work to develop a strategic marketing solution to a critical business challenge provided by Cinemark.
- Fellows will engage in a comprehensive 8-week long course of studies from April 14th – June 2nd in intensive, hands-on, collaborative work with peers in an experience that is hard to match in a young career.
- Course locations will rotate through different Dallas agencies so that students experience the range of environments across the city. Virtual classes begin at 6:00 p.m. and conclude at 9:00 p.m.
- The IAAS experience culminates with each “agency” pitching to client representatives in a quest to “win” the business. At the conclusion of the program, the students will be awarded the title of Fellow of the Institute, recognized for their hard work, and the winning team will receive a coveted trophy at a graduation celebration.
- 4A’s Members: $1,000 per person
- Non-Members: $1,250 per person
Credit toward a Masters from SMU
With the 4A’s Dallas Institute comes a special option. Earn an IAAS Fellow Certificate + SMU Graduate Credit.
Through special arrangement between 4A’s Dallas Council and the Temerlin Advertising Institute (TAI) at SMU, IAAS 2020 Fellows who successfully complete the program have the option of being awarded three (3) credit hours at the graduate level tor TAI’s Strategic Advertising Specialist Certificate or for a Master of Arts in Advertising graduate degree at SMU.
- Instead of paying the full tuition and fees of $4,125 for the three (3) graduate credit hours, IAAS 2020 graduates will only pay a one-time fee of $825 – a savings of more than $3,300.
- IAAS Fellows can get the credit hours immediately after IAAS graduation or can take advantage of this unique benefit within one (1) year of completion of the IAAS course.
Registration Deadline: April 12th, 2021
To register for a 4A’s event you must create an account with the 4A’s. Find out more about how we use your account info. Connect with us via email [email protected] OR phone 212-682-2500. Course Curriculum available on the 4A’s Dallas site.
Click the appropriate registration button. We hope you’ll make this investment in your agency by registering your rising stars. NOTE: We are anticipating a very quick sellout, so we would urge you to register as soon as possible.
Registration: Contact Kiarra Elliott | [email protected] | (212) 850-0789
Programming/Logistics: Peter Noble, IAAS Director | [email protected] | (214) 361-1234