Webinar Recording Available!
Please Note: Unless otherwise stated, all webinars are scheduled in Eastern Time.
Herding cats” is often an expression that comes to mind when managing an agency’s pitch team. You know the challenges:
- Getting your entire team to fully commit
- Helping them find the time (on top of their day jobs)
- Getting them to show up (on time) for all the meetings
- Ensuring each person completes their portion of the pitch (despite the compressed timeline)
- And of course, making sure full rehearsals are never a problem
Applying best practices from Mirren’s new business training, Brent Hodgins of Mirren will review how to overcome some of the key challenges that hold back most teams, particularly given the reactive nature of agency culture. Get your team members to better commit, better focus and make their best possible contribution to converting the business.
Ultimately, the goal is to have your team operate like a well-oiled machine, systematically attacking one pitch after another: focused, methodical, aligned and winning. Leave this session with next steps you can immediately put into action.
What You Will Learn:
- How to preempt the number one issue that creates chaos in most pitch teams
- How to get more of your team members to more fully commit to the effort it will take to win
- How to better focus and align your pitch team
- How to improve communication between your team members, having them better operate like a well-oiled machine
- How to build better systems for your pitch teams
Who Should Attend:
- This session is designed for those who lead and manage agency competitive pitch teams
- Agency CEOs
- Senior management
- Those actively involved in pitching new business
About the Webinar Series Leader:
Brent Hodgins is the Managing Director at Mirren, a firm that specializes in advanced new business training for agencies. Each year, more than 700 agencies participate in Mirren’s training programs, conferences and webinars. Brent has trained CEOs and their management teams in every major region of the world. His approach to converting business is down to a science – strategic and methodical, but often contrarian. In fact, he believes agencies have no choice but to break many of the rules for new business and organic growth, as the process is purposely designed by clients to commoditize agencies. Brent built his career in the agency business working at Leo Burnett, TBWA and Wieden+Kennedy.
Pricing For Individual Webinar
|Member Pricing||Non-Member Pricing|
Purchase the entire series (that’s 4 webinars) for a special bundle price!
Learn how today.
|Member Bundle Pricing||Non-Member Bundle Pricing|
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0756