Please Note: Unless otherwise stated, all webinars are scheduled in Eastern Time.
In this series we will tackle the evolving role and importance of project management in an agency structure as it relates to the agile mindset, emotional intelligence, shifting roles with AMs/PMs, and operational profitability.
These webinars will touch on a variety of topics highlighting the various skillsets project managers bring that benefit the agency as a whole, and will offer valuable insights and recommendations.
- Agile in an Agency Webinar Recording Available!
- Emotional Intelligence Webinar Recording Available!
- 1/24: Roles and Responsibilities in the Modern Agency
- 2/2: Connecting Producers with Finance
What You Will Learn:
- What a successfully run agile project looks like
- Bumps in the road in getting there
- An action plan for moving toward agile practices
- The principles of emotional intelligence
- Why emotional intelligence matters to being a good Project Manager
- How to navigate situations with team members who are not very emotionally intelligent
- Ways to improve your emotional intelligence
- What is the difference between Project Managers and Account Managers
- A detailed recommendation on roles and responsibilities for each role
- When both roles are in place, what does success look like
- Identifying project pitfalls and scope creep that are contributing to decreased profits
- Staffing and resourcing properly to maximize overhead
- Introducing production into the initial contract phase of client onboarding
Who Should Attend:
- Project Managers
- Account Managers
- Finance Managers
About the Webinar Leaders:
Ned Johnson is SVP, Director of Project Management at GTB with a 15 year career in project management. On the front lines of architecting the role of PM in the full-service ad agency, Ned has been successful in growing the discipline at agencies throughout his career. Ned oversees a large team of project managers at GTB. He is passionate about Project Management best practices in advertising and continuing to evolve the discipline in the increasingly complex space of advertising projects.
Brandi Whitaker spent the first half of her career on the Account Management side and then transitioned to run the Project Management team. She is currently a Consultant working with agencies on their workflow, project management and systems implementations needs. Brandi has a proven track record for successfully shaping culture and operations of an organization. She has held various leadership positions at 22squared, Austin Kelly Advertising and Fletcher Martin working across all verticals.
Andrea MacCullough is the VP of Project Management at Allen & Gerritsen in Philadelphia. She brings over 13 years in the industry to her role, with experience across all established and emerging channels, and with clients in the pharma/healthcare, higher ed, retail, entertainment, financial, non-profit, and government industries. Well-versed in many types of management styles and methodologies, Andrea and her team of project managers are passionately detail-oriented, diligent, and focused on helping their teams bring great work to life—of course while staying on time and within budget.
Mimi Allen is the Director of Operations & Production at &Barr – leading teams through operational transformation. She jumped into agency life on the account side and spent the last 10 years as an integrated producer on several travel/tourism and consumer goods accounts. Mimi works closely with the leadership team at the agency, especially the CFO, as it relates to efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Special pricing when you register for all 4!
|Member Bundle Pricing||Non-Member Bundle Pricing|
|Single Registrant: $499
Full Conference Room + Action Guide: $1,250*
Unlimited Access + Action Guide: $3,599**
|Single Registration: $875
Full Conference Room + Action Guide: $2,499*
Unlimited Access + Action Guide: $4,699**
* Full Conference Room provides one link to use in a Conference Room. No limitation on number of viewers.
** Unlimited Access gives each employee the chance to view the webinar from his or her own computer. A special link will be sent to one person that can then be forwarded to the rest of the agency. At the conclusion of the webinar, a link to the recorded webinar will be sent to the agency or company that signed up for the Unlimited Access option. This link is available for 2 weeks.
EXCLUSIVE Action Guide provided with all Conference Room or Unlimited webinar purchases. These Action Guides allow for a facilitated group discussion after the webinar has ended so that the learning can be immediately applied on the job.
A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to any cancellation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-850-0742