FREE WEBINAR. MUST REGISTER HERE.
By registering for this free webinar, you grant permission to the 4A’s to share your contact info with our presenting sponsor.
Please Note: Unless otherwise stated, all webinars are scheduled in Eastern Time.
Based on research by the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video (FWC), agencies and marketers believe that the two biggest challenges facing the video industry today are improving the ad experience and solving for cross-screen measurement.
In this webinar, the FWC will present insights from surveys and interviews conducted with agency, brand and other industry leaders on the dynamics of the video ad experience and the impact that measurement is having on cross-screen investment, and it will provide perspective on how we can move forward together as an industry.
What You Will Learn:
- Actionable insights from the most comprehensive view of the premium video industry (FreeWheel works with 23 of the top 25 premium video providers)
- What drives an optimal advertising experience and ROI, based on perspectives from across the industry
- How publishers, brands and agencies can collaborate to solve for the challengesof frequency and creative diversity
- How cross-platform measurement is impacting the video advertising industry, and where we are heading in the future to enable better video investment decisions
Who Should Attend:
- Media buyers and planners
- Creative directors and teams
- Account teams
- TV/video experts
About the Webinar Series Leaders:
James Rothwell is the VP, Global Agency, Brand & Industry Relations, FreeWheel. James leads engagement with the buy-side and the broader industry to explore ecosystem dynamics and industry best practices, as well as open up new opportunities for advertisers across premium video through FreeWheel solutions. Prior to joining FreeWheel, James was in various advertising roles at Microsoft for six years in Europe and the U.S., was a founding team member of Advertising.com in Europe and started his career in television advertising sales in New York.
Please contact email@example.com | 212-850-0742