The purpose of this role is to monitor all system performance daily. Ensure adequate IT and A/V resources are available. Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise. Support ongoing software and hardware.
- Providing Level 1 Helpdesk support
- Onsite and remote help desk and A/V support.
- Coordinate systems management tasks with our Managed IT Provider (“tmg”)
- Coordinate Cybersecurity Services with our Managed Cybersecurity Services Provider (“tmg”)
- Antivirus/Malware management
- Provide help desk and training with staff and 4A’s events
- Network/Internet Connectivity Management
- Overall support and responsibility for all computer and A/V systems at 4A’s offices and remote user locations
- Desktop Windows/MAC operating system installs, upgrades, patches
- Zoom meetings and Webinar assistance and configuration
- Collaborate with TMG to manage, maintain and support 4A’s system hardware and software including:
- VMWare Virtualized Infrastructure. (servers and storage)
- Printing Environment
- Network Core Infrastructure – Switches, Routers, Wireless
- Helpdesk, Monitoring & Reporting Systems
- E-Mail System
- Smartphones / Tablets / Avaya IP Office
- SecWatch Security/Access System
- Backup & Firewall Systems
- Anti-Malware Systems
- Audio Visual Systems
- Avaya Phone System
- PC, Mac Workstations and Printers
- User Account & Password
- Desktop/Laptop Installation & Upgrade
- Google Hosted Solutions
- Maintain system documentation to include:
- System Policies & Procedures
- Hardware / Software Inventory and User Knowledge Base
- Inventory and visual description of all hardware and software resources
- Ensure the server room and storage areas are well maintained and free of clutter
Where We Work:
- Great team with new mission & energy
- Amazing terrace views overlooking Bryant Park
- Summer Fridays
- Week off between Christmas & New Year Holidays
- Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Volunteer Days
What We Do:
The 4A’s, founded in 1917, is the leading authority representing the marketing communications agency business. It provides leadership, advocacy and training that empowers agencies to innovate, evolve and grow. It serves 740 member agencies across 1,400 offices that control more than 85% of total U.S. advertising spend.
The 4A’s is committed to protecting the best interests of its members, their employees and the industry at large. Its Benefits division insures more than 164,000 agency professionals, and the D.C. office advocates for policies that best support a thriving advertising industry.
With its best-in-class learning and career development programs, 4A’s and its Foundation fuel a robust diversity pipeline of talent for its members and the marketing and media industry, fostering the next generation of leaders.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].