“The pace of change will never be as slow as it is today”
– Matthew Bishop, The Economist
To be successful in today’s rapidly changing and competitive world – with more demanding clients, the shift to increasingly more project work, and what always feels like less time/money-business leaders must increasingly become more agile and strategic.
This highly interactive, one day course is for anyone in Account Management roles and covers critical topics relating to mastering the business, the client, the creative output, and the people who make it all happen.
What You Will Learn
Key outputs can include:
- An organic growth plan
- An account optimization strategy
- A personal profile to inform leadership behaviors
- A relationship map to expand one’s influence with internal and external constituencies
- A focused development plan for continued learning
This is a full-day session. The content can be tailored to your specific needs, but often includes modules such as:
- Understanding Clients – using DiSC Work Styles assessment to predict agency and client styles and how to work most effectively together
- Leading High-Performance Teams
- Writing Powerful Points Of View
- Driving Organic Growth
- Building Emotional Intelligence/EQ
- Expanding Executive Presence
- Making Strategic Decisions
- Driving Results
- Selling Transformational Ideas
- Leading By Example
Workshop Pricing + Logistics
If you’re interested in purchasing this workshop for your agency, please complete this request form and someone from the 4A’s Learning & Development Team will schedule a kick off call to discuss your needs and confirm pricing.
Note: No out-of-pocket expenses (such as meals, travel, hotel, printed materials, facility space if required, etc.) are included in the workshop fee. Those costs will be billed by the facilitator to agency separately.
About Mark Strong
Mark Strong is a highly engaging trainer with more than 25 years of experience in the advertising world. He’s worked with blue-chip brands such as MasterCard, BMW, Starbucks and Levi’s at agencies such as Fallon and McCann. Within these organizations, he’s held roles such as Director of Account Management, Chief of Staff, Director of New Business and Head of Learning & Development.
In addition to training professionals in advertising and other creative industries, Mark has more than a decade of experience as an Executive Coach, strategic facilitator and team building expert. He is accredited through the International Coach Federation and has significant credentials from Coach U, The Landmark Forum, DiSC, Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School affiliate, and The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching.
You must be logged in to purchase publications.