In its annual report, Ipsos surveys communications leaders from around the world to identify current trends in corporate reputation management and how they are responding to a changing communications landscape.
- Increasing demand for meaningful action from companies
- Purpose-washing vs. genuine commitment to change
- Actions companies should take to stand out when it comes to sustainability
- Change in key stakeholders
- Key factors in successful communications planning
- Top changes and challenges for corporate communication professionals.